Notifications
Clear all

AFLM 2021 Round 7 v Western Bulldogs

Coach
(@coach)
Legend Coach

This game will be a challenge. Not only because Dusty is missing - we’ve won games without home before.

Our biggest loss is Kane Lambert. We don’t win too often when he’s not in the side. RCD finally debuts and I’m expecting a big game from the youngster. We had a glimpse of what he can offer in the preseason game against Melbourne. He’s put in some good performances in the VFL so has earned his chance. Jack Ross gets to play a full game as Dusty’s replacement. It will be good to see him perform when starting on the ground. 

The dogs will be desperate to keep their winning streak going  We all know that the tigers don’t care much about that and will go about their business and grind out a win  

Tigers by 27 points  

RICHMOND
In:
R.Collier-Dawkins
Out:
K.Lambert (calf), D.Martin (concussion)

Last week's sub: J.Ross (replaced K.Lambert)

New: Riley Collier-Dawkins

WESTERN BULLDOGS
In: R.West, J.Schache, M.Hannan, P.Lipinski
Out: L.Vandermeer (back), L.Jong (hamstring), J.Dunkley (shoulder), T.English (concussion), L.McNeil (managed)

Last week's sub: L.McNeil (replaced L.Jong)

New: Mitch Hannan

Cheers!
Coach
2021 AFLM & AFLW Membership
2021 Richmond Cheer Squad Membership

Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2021 13:29
Coach
(@coach)
Legend Coach

Naish is the medical sub tonight.

Cheers!
Coach

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2021 19:30
Coach
(@coach)
Legend Coach

Very good win for the Tigers. Liam Baker was everywhere - forward, back, then forward again. Best on IMHO!

Nank had a very good game - tackled like he meant it! Graham and Bolton played very well too.

Cheers!
Coach

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/04/2021 22:35
Bones
(@bones)
500 Games Registered

@coach

I thought Lynch looked ominous and that it was the best game by Baker I can remember. Bolton also stood out and Cotchin was a lot better than last week. Houli had 30 possies and a goal too.

The Bulldogs really fell apart after half-time, though. Balta was just taking the ball off them when they went forward. And they let us have three goals they shouldn't have.

I'm looking forward to getting some players back, though -- no Dusty, no Meatball, no Vlaus was a worry. But the season is back on track and we can look forward to the Geelong game now.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/05/2021 15:39
Coach liked