1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. 'YELLOWANDBLACK.COM.AU' wristbands are now available. They are made from quality yellow silicone with black embossed writing. Price is $8.00 each which includes GST and postage. Purchase now at the Y & B Shop and you'll receive them in time for the 2017 AFL Season.
  3. Yellow and Black Coterie Memberships available

You can become a Coterie Member of the Yellow and Black Website by signing up here.

It only costs AU$10 per year and will allow you to view the Yellow and Black Website free of all advertisements. You'll also receive recognition as a Coterie Member with a scroll underneath your Username in your posts on the site.

There will be future benefits available which will be announced soon!

Dismiss Notice
  4. Don't forget to join the Yellow and Black Tipping competition!

Simply go to the Y & B Tipping page and join the pool, "AFL 2017 Season". You'll be able to select your picks for Round 1 on the Monday prior. You'll also need to select the margin for the first game each round.

Matches are locked once the game commences so you can change your selections up until game time.

Club 80 July 14

Discussion in 'Club 80' started by Anduril, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Anduril

Anduril Seriously Well Liked Assistant Coach Site Immortal

We look forward to catching up with our members for our first function of the year that shall be taking a look at our evolving forward structure.

Joining us on the night will be Shane Edwards, Ty Vickery, Liam McBean and Sam Lloyd.
    Date: Tuesday July 14th 2015
    Where: The ME Bank Centre, Punt Road, Richmond
    (3rd Floor, where RFC Social Club is held, please enter through the social club entrance next to the Tiger Store, not through the Main Entrance)
    Time: 7.00pm sharp
    Cost: $75 members, $100 non-members
    Food & drink included (Beer, Wine & Soft Drink)
    A RSVP to our e-mail address is required by 3pm Friday 10th July to allow us to cater appropriately. (Please note: All attendants must be 18 or over to gain entry).

Please also note: Guest speakers and confirmed players attending may be subject to change at the last moment and at the Club’s discretion.

EMAIL: club80@tpg.com.au
    Rodney

2. Mr Babilla

Mr Babilla Revered

Featured Threads:
    I see Club 80 has has some sort of resurrection. Now holding a draft night function (several days before the draft).

I used to like Club 80. Dropped right off it a few years back, can't see myself getting involved any more.