2019 Yellow Sash Award Test

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
I need your assistance to help test this year's Yellow Sash Award voting form.

It's on a different site - more about that later.

In the meantime, I need as many of you to visit the site and cast your vote on the JLT 2 match - Hawthorn v Richmond.

Please post your feedback here or on that site.

You'll find the voting form here: https://tigers.aussierules.online/2019/03/10/jlt-2-yellow-sash-award-voting/

Vines

Site Immortal
Jun 9, 2008
Comments
Prestia typo
It might just be the way my brain works but I’d prefer the button on the other side of the rating but that just being picky.

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Vines said:
Comments
Prestia typo
It might just be the way my brain works but I’d prefer the button on the other side of the rating but that just being picky.
Hey @vines I've corrected the spelling of Prestia - thank you.

I don't have much control over where the button appears. I took the opportunity to change Prestia's voting arrangement to one column:

[attachment=1913]

Attachments

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
Ned said:
Vines said:
Comments
Prestia typo
I don't have much control over where the button appears. I took the opportunity to change Prestia's voting arrangement to one column:
That makes it easier to see the vote given, though will it make the page longer? I probably gave votes higher than intended when it was vertical.

With the results, is it possible to rank the votes by vote given rather than popularity of vote? With Butler it's ordered to show he got 3 x 2 votes, then 1 x 4, 1 x 1 and 1 x 3. My brain would like to see that he got 1 x 1 vote, 3 x 2, 1 x 3, 1 x 4 and 0 x 5 votes. So ranking the same as on the voting page. Hopefully my sleep addled brain made sense.

Vosstiger

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 21, 2008
Agree with what Jools said but other than that it work's well