2020 Player Count Down

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

iTiger59

Rookie
Feb 9, 2014
For all those who have Foxtel.
Tonight they are going to broadcast a 'Live: AFL Live Recall' of a classic Tiges v. Pie game. I have tried to search for what particular game they will be showing, but have found no mention or any details. With no live sport on offer and just replays being shown on Foxfooty, I am really questioning the value of this subscription.

All I know is, if they decide to show the 2018 Prelim final loss, then that's it, the last straw and I am on the phone cancelling Foxtel. :confused:

On the other hand, if it's any of:
  • 1942 Rnd 3, Tiges 175 def Pies 37
  • 1976 Rnd 14, Tiges151 def Pies 56
  • 2015 Rnd 21, Tiges 147 def Pies 56
  • 1980 Grand Final, Tiges 159 def Pies 78
Ref: Don't ya love afltables.com Here's hoping.

Go Tiges!

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
I have the 1980 Grand Final on DVD. It used to be on heavy rotation until recently ;)

iTiger59

Rookie
Feb 9, 2014
WTF, Foxtel have chosen 2016 Round 2. Are they kidding!

Bad enough that we are missing playing tonights blockbuster and wreaking further pain to the pies. But this 1 point loss. Get Foxtel on the line, am terminating!!!

Reactions: Jools

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
WTF, Foxtel have chosen 2016 Round 2. Are they kidding!

Bad enough that we are missing playing tonights blockbuster and wreaking further pain to the pies. But this 1 point loss. Get Foxtel on the line, am terminating!!!
Yeah, I turned it on, didn't remember the result at first, then when I did I just said nup! Probably decided to go with a match that the home team won, they'll have to search back for Gold Coast wins. Bet I know which one they show :mad:

Reactions: iTiger59