Adding Images

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

seenitall

Site Immortal
Jul 2, 2004
Burwood East
Hi Ned,

Is there currently a problem with uploading photos for inclusion in a post?

Until recently, I have had no dramas with the Insert Image function, but now there's a long delay before a "(filename).JPG: Upload of file failed." message appears.

I should point out that the above is occurring for the From Computer option - I haven't used From URL in a while.

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
I've been offline for the past few days [MENTION=4670]seenitall[/MENTION]

I'll see if there's something preventing you being able to upload an image from a PC.

You mentioned that you were able to upload an image using the URL. Have you tried uploading from your PC since?