AFL Men AFL 2019 GRAND FINAL - RICHMOND vs GWS

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • ✅ AFL Premiers 2019
    ✅ VFL Premiers 2019
  • Welcome to Tigerland

AFL Women AFL Men
    Sophie Molan (GWV Rebels) Laura McClelland (Eastern Ranges) Seven
    Ella Wood (GMV Rebels) Sarah Sansonetti (Northern Knights) Selections
    Holly Whitford (Melbourne University) Nekaela Butler (GWV Rebels) Available
    Cleo Saxon-Jones (Western Jets) Laura Bailey (Richmond VFLW)
    Emma Horne (Richmond VFLW) Kate Dempsey (Richmond VFLW)
    Ciara Fitzgerald (Northern Knights) Emily Harley (Oakleigh Chargers)
    Lauren Tesoriero (Richmond VFLW)
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Who were your top 3 tigers on the day?

• Martin

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Houli

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Prestia

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Pickett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castagna

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Edwards

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cotchin

• Soldo

• Lynch

• Riewoldt

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
I wasn’t :(
I hope you get them today. Unsuccessful ballot members are up first. It looks like you need to get online and purchase them, it's not the ballot system.

Secondary Grand Final ticket sale

Eligible Club members who were unsuccessful in the ballot or did not register may have the opportunity in a potential secondary on-sale, should there be remaining tickets at the completion of the GIANTS ballot.

The secondary on-sale is open to eligible Club members on Tuesday, September 24 via Ticketek
Please note - Strictly pending ticket availability.

The on-sale times are:

11am-1pm: Any unsuccessful ballot Richmond members (those who registered but missed out on a ticket)

12pm-1pm: Any remaining eligible Richmond members in Priority Groups 1-3 who did not register in the ballot

Priority 1:
2019 Premiership Circle - Great Southern Stand, Ponsford, Olympic (excluding Premiership Circle Provisional members), Maurice Rioli Club (Provisional, Tier 2, Tier 1) 3121, Club XI and Yellow & Black members.

Priority 2:
All Platinum 25-49 years consecutive members

Priority 3:
All Gold 10-24 years consecutive members

Please note, this is not a ballot system and will work as a normal on-sale via Ticketek.

Reactions: Vosstiger

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Grand Final Field Umpires Announced.

Congratulations to Matt Stevic, Shaun Ryan & Ray Chamberlain.

Full appointments to be released this afternoon.

justmike

Listed Player
Jul 25, 2005
It was really easy today to land a GF ticket if you were a Gold member. No wait times and straight through. I was staring at my ticket, but alas, didn't purchase, I am waiting for tomorrow's Live Site tickets to take the fam.

Anyone know if prams are allowed at the Swinburne Centre?

Anyone going to the Live Site instead or share any experiences from the 2017 event to know what to expect?

Reactions: seenitall

Vosstiger

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 21, 2008
Well done all it will be great to swap stories after the Grand Final

amigo

Listed Player
Mar 29, 2009
"Priority 2:
All Platinum 25-49 years consecutive members"

LoL, only priority 2 after 25 years. Quicker to become an MCC member and go to any GF.

This is the dark side of having a massive club membership. I should have taken out a GWS membership, guranteed a GF seat 1st year membership :D

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
Graham has been ruled out

You would think Ross would be the likely inclusion as similar type

McIntosh a chance due to height and GWS have a tallish side and it will be 18 and fine

Pickett would be the only other chance you would think if they want to play Edwards more in the middle and Dusty forward more then Pickett could come off HB or wing

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
It's great how many more members have been able to get tickets, thanks to the Giants beating the Pies.
Anyone going to the Live Site instead or share any experiences from the 2017 event to know what to expect?
My brothers were there, they said it was just a fantastic atmosphere. They headed off to Swan Street later on.

Reactions: justmike

colossus

Listed Player
Sep 18, 2008
"Priority 2:
All Platinum 25-49 years consecutive members"

LoL, only priority 2 after 25 years. Quicker to become an MCC member and go to any GF.

This is the dark side of having a massive club membership. I should have taken out a GWS membership, guranteed a GF seat 1st year membership :D
It is ridiculous to only have a allocation of 17 percent ,The Afl membership should be abolished ,l always thought the 18 clubs where the Afl.

Reactions: amigo

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Stephen Coniglio has withdrawn from the GWS side.

Vosstiger

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 21, 2008
Yep confident but nervous. Will enjoy being next to our cheer squad again this year

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Who will be in the Grand Final side?

I think only 1 change:

Out: Graham (inj)
In: Ross

Reactions: honestjohn

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
Even when he was clueless as a coach , Dimma always played the media beautifully , which is a task that was beyond most former Tiger coaches and one that played a role in all of their demises.

To quote the man himself ..'look , I just love how he goes about it'

I think it's brilliant how he never buys into any of the 'powerstance' type of smack talk bullshit , and instead just heaps praise on the opposition.

But every so often , you see the hard-arse mongrel in his eyes that was on show weekly when he played the game.

And I saw it tonite in the 5 mins i watched of that horrible failure of the Footy Show ressurrection.

When asked what we would do when that pathetic thug Shane Mumford started knocking our players out one by one , Dimma's response was superb.

After reminding them with a wry smile that Nankervis can hold his own in that department , he trotted out a nice little fighting / footy metaphor along the lines of...

'It's not so tough to throw the first punch. Anyone can do that. It's whether you can take a punch ? That's when you find out if you're tough or not '

Vosstiger

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 21, 2008
Looks like it will be Pickett debut in a Grand Final meaning Ross is very unlucky