AFL Men AFL 2019 GRAND FINAL - RICHMOND vs GWS

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Who were your top 3 tigers on the day?

• Martin

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Houli

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Prestia

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Pickett

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Castagna

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Edwards

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Cotchin

• Soldo

• Lynch

• Riewoldt

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anduril

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Site Immortal
Jul 25, 2007
4 times! i reckon I know the commentary by heart now. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Coach

honestjohn

Listed Player
Nov 25, 2011
5 or 6 times pour moi, plus one of the Preliminary Final against Geelong. Now that was special

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
I've only watched this years around 5 or 6 times, once with the commentary from SEN, so much better!

I lost count of the amount of times I watched 2017. Also the Geelong QF from that year, just because it was so emotional to win a final after so many years. Especially against Geelong.

Crusher

Site Immortal
Jan 15, 2008
I'm similar to Broady, watched the GF numerous times before I updated the foxtel box.
Xmas presents coming to rectify that little problem!

tigeROB

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
I think I watched it at least 20 times (At least) Every time I do a indoor training (bike) session. Zwift on iPad, Kayo streaming to TV. Go to games are......v. Geelong and GWS

Gracie

Site Immortal
Jun 1, 2005
Only four times each @Gracie !! :D

I think I'm on about 20 times each ... seriously. I put on a finals game from 2017 or 2019 any time I'm not sure what to do for a couple of hours. I put them on to fall asleep to. I put them on for my morning coffee. Every so often I put them on at work!

I'll never be bored again.
Well it is 6 times now in full replay. Have watched parts on and off.

Tomorrow after Xmas lunch when all the kids are playing outside I am going to watch the GF replay and associated shows that Foxtel are running. Best Xmas eva