Blake Caracella

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • ✅ AFL Premiers 2019
    ✅ VFL Premiers 2019
  • Welcome to Tigerland

AFL Men
    Thomson Dow (Bendigo Pioneers) Noah Cumberland (Brisbane Lions Academy)
    Will Martyn (Brisbane Lions Academy) Hugo Ralphsmith (Sandringham Dragons)
    Bigoa Nyuon (Dandenong Stingrays)
  • Welcome to Tigerland

AFL Women
    Sophie Molan (GWV Rebels) Laura McClelland (Eastern Ranges)
    Ella Wood (GMV Rebels) Sarah Sansonetti (Northern Knights)
    Holly Whitford (Melbourne University) Nekaela Butler (GWV Rebels)
    Cleo Saxon-Jones (Western Jets) Laura Bailey (Richmond VFLW)
    Emma Horne (Richmond VFLW) Kate Dempsey (Richmond VFLW)
    Ciara Fitzgerald (Northern Knights) Emily Harley (Oakleigh Chargers)
    Lauren Tesoriero (Richmond VFLW)
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
My understanding was that Hardwick was under pressure to change from the club and supporters. So all Hardwick did was what he was being required to do. The club supported him in that change, brought in new assistants etc., but if Hardwick had refused or failed to change he would have been out of a job.
I wasn’t a fan of his 2016 and back but kudos to him for knowing it had to change and to finally listen to others ideas because he did admit he took it all on himself before that and took on nobody’s ideas
So good on him because some people just wouldn’t change and be to stubborn, I bet both of the Scott brothers wouldn’t change lol

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
I bet both of the Scott brothers wouldn’t change lol
I bet you're right !

My mail is that Charlie the Bootstudder at Richmond has been poached by Essendon for big bucks to join Caracella , Rutten and Dangerous Dan Richardson.

Vines

Site Immortal
Jun 9, 2008
I bet you're right !

My mail is that Charlie the Bootstudder at Richmond has been poached by Essendon for big bucks to join Caracella , Rutten and Dangerous Dan Richardson.
And this is where it gets ridiculous!!!
Firstly, to have a studs up rule because Toby Greene kicked Dollhouse in the face is terrible overeacting - just call it high and dangerous contact. Free kick.
Secondly - boots don't even have studs anymore so the naming of the rule instantly meant it should never be paid, let alone twice against one bloke.
Finally - see point 2. Charlie the bootstudder aint got no studs to boot anymore, so they can have him....surplus to requirements.

Reactions: Black

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
And this is where it gets ridiculous!!!
Firstly, to have a studs up rule because Toby Greene kicked Dollhouse in the face is terrible overeacting - just call it high and dangerous contact. Free kick.
Secondly - boots don't even have studs anymore so the naming of the rule instantly meant it should never be paid, let alone twice against one bloke.
Finally - see point 2. Charlie the bootstudder aint got no studs to boot anymore, so they can have him....surplus to requirements.

but essendon are not onto that and will trade for our bootstudder