Blind Tipping 2020

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Gracie

Site Immortal
Jun 1, 2005
Hi all and welcome to 2020. The -now - time honoured Blind Tipping comp is back for the 2020 and for the 16th year.

Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to join in. It is a simple comp. I send you a tipping sheet with every game of every round in the 2020 AFL comp.

Your task, if you chose to accept, is to predict the winner of every game of every round and return the completed tipping sheet to myself by first bounce of the opening game of the season on Thursday 19 March between us and the hated enemy Carlton. How much work you put into the selections is up to you. Please note I do not check the submitted sheets so make sure you check to see you have made a selection for every game and round. You can tip draws just leave both team names showing.

I will be sending out the emails this week to everyone who was in the 2019 comp plus extras from 2018. Over the weekend please check your inboxes and junk files to make sure you have the tipping sheet. If not shoot me a PM with your current email address.

For anyone else new on here or those that haven't participated before you are welcome to play. Again shoot me a PM/conversation message with your email address.

2019 Vosstiger
2018 Herky
2017 Gracie
2016 Vines
2015 Tigeriffic
2014 fightingfury
2013 Duncan
2012 fightingfury, Broadsword and Gracie
2011 JustMike
2010 Shvtech
2009 TigerAdam and Jupps
2008 Dean#00 and JustMike
2007 fightingfury and Tiger10
2006 Jezza
2005 x-cited

Reactions: Jools

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Thanks again for running this competition @Gracie !

This is my year :p

Reactions: Gracie

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
Just a reminder. Just in case.

Only three in right now
I'll get mine back, but we'll have to revisit this when the fixture is redrawn. First 4 rounds at least are locked, dates for playing - who knows?

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Just a reminder. Just in case.

Only three in right now
Thanks for the reminder @Gracie. Day 1 of working from home and I've been actually working!!! I'll remedy that shortly ;)