Cal Twomey's Phantom Form Guide: September

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

• ✅ AFL Premiers 2019
    ✅ VFL Premiers 2019
  • Congratulations to Dion Prestia - 2019 Jack Dyer Medal winner

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Reposting this article from the old site:

[img=200x113]https://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL%20Tenant/thomas130918.jpg[/img]

THE END of the season is nearly upon us, which means most draft prospects have completed their campaigns.

This makes it an opportune time to release our third Phantom Form Guide of the year. 

It is a ranking of the best players in our eyes and not an indication of when the players may get drafted or where father-son or Academy bids could come.

The Phantom Form Guide will be updated again following next month's NAB AFL Draft Combine. 

Read the full article

Vines

Site Immortal
Jun 9, 2008
I wonder if we will back Jack Graham to be the midfield bull and get some ball using class with our first pick?