Coaching Panel Changes

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
In preparation for the start to Season 2017, you will have noticed there have been a few changes (Homepage, Y & B Tipping, etc.). The last of these changes has seen some changes to the structure and personnel of the Coaching Panel.

I have decided to do away with the Leadership Group which will leave only the Coach (me) and the Assistant Coaches. I have appointed @Vosstiger and @Anduril to the Assistant Coaches. Both have served on the Leadership Group and I know that they will continue to ensure that this site runs as smoothly as always.

Unfortunately, this means that @Egg and @Gracie both leave the Coaching Panel. I want to thank them both publicly for the great job they've done in assisting with the site during their time in the Leadership Group. I look forward to their continued involvement with Y & B posting as "normal" members.

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
Yeh about time you got the arse Gracie.

Reeks of the North Korean election process that you were even voted into the leadership group in the first place.

joking

Gracie

Site Immortal
Jun 1, 2005
Yeh about time you got the arse Gracie.

Reeks of the North Korean election process that you were even voted into the leadership group in the first place.

joking
Ned didnt have many other options back then.

Egg

Listed Player
Apr 27, 2010
No big deal. This site is pretty well behaved on the whole. Not too much trollery ergo not much moderation needed.

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
No big deal. This site is pretty well behaved on the whole. Not too much trollery ergo not much moderation needed.
Keep tellin' yourself that Eggman but truth is...you just didn't cut it and your axing was two years too late.

The damage is done.

:D

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
English is a difficult language to master.

2 tru Rump and the whole English language as it is currently known will be barely recognizable in 50 years.

Kidz dunno how 2 spel n e more coz the fones do it 4 em n they use txt weneva they can. No 1 rites n e thing theez dayz eeva.

It'll be like when I tried to read Macbeth in year 9.

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
I had to edit that post coz I totally ****ed up the spelling of Macbeth.

No wonder I couldn't make heads or tails of it when I can't even spell the book title correctly lol.

I knew I was in strife when the teacher asked me to explain the very first sentence in the book..

'Fair is foul and foul is fair'

Errr..' Sorry Teach , I got nothing ?? '