Connection not private errors

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • ✅ AFL Premiers 2019
    ✅ VFL Premiers 2019
  • Welcome to Tigerland

AFL Women AFL Men
    Sophie Molan (GWV Rebels) Laura McClelland (Eastern Ranges) Seven
    Ella Wood (GMV Rebels) Sarah Sansonetti (Northern Knights) Selections
    Holly Whitford (Melbourne University) Nekaela Butler (GWV Rebels) Available
    Cleo Saxon-Jones (Western Jets) Laura Bailey (Richmond VFLW)
    Emma Horne (Richmond VFLW) Kate Dempsey (Richmond VFLW)
    Ciara Fitzgerald (Northern Knights) Emily Harley (Oakleigh Chargers)
    Lauren Tesoriero (Richmond VFLW)
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Those of you (like me) who use the Chrome browser will have received this error since yesterday. Users of other browsers may receive similar messages.

Totally my fault - I forgot to renew the security certificate which expired yesterday. I thought that it was next week :(

I've renewed the certificate now but it'll take a few hours to take effect.

Sorry for any inconvenience. You don't need to be concerned about the site having been hacked. Simply, I forgot the certificate renewal date.

Reactions: Vines

HKTiger

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Mar 19, 2004
Those of you (like me) who use the Chrome browser will have received this error since yesterday. Users of other browsers may receive similar messages.

Totally my fault - I forgot to renew the security certificate which expired yesterday. I thought that it was next week :(

I've renewed the certificate now but it'll take a few hours to take effect.

Sorry for any inconvenience. You don't need to be concerned about the site having been hacked. Simply, I forgot the certificate renewal date.
Norton took it very seriously and wouldn't let me in....