Footy Tipping 2016

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Ms Tantie

Recruit
Apr 7, 2008
Thanks @Jools. Are ringers allowed? My best mate J (you may have met her at one of the RFC functions years ago) and I were going to set up a comp for just the two of us. She isn't on here, but is an almost 10 year Tiger member after I saved her form a life of Carlscum membership.

Tipsy!
Ms Tantie.
xox

Ms Tantie

Recruit
Apr 7, 2008
Gee I wish there was a longer edit window...

Thanks @Jools. Are ringers allowed? My best mate J (you may have met her at one of the RFC functions years ago) and I were going to set up a comp for just the two of us. She isn't on here, but is an almost 10 year Tiger member after I saved her froim a life of Carlscum supporting (she was never a member of that rabble).

Tipsy!
Ms Tantie.
xox

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
Thanks @Jools. Are ringers allowed? My best mate J (you may have met her at one of the RFC functions years ago) and I were going to set up a comp for just the two of us. She isn't on here, but is an almost 10 year Tiger member after I saved her form a life of Carlscum membership.

Tipsy!
Ms Tantie.
xox
I can't see why not, the more the merrier :)