Forbesy stepping down

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

• ✅ AFL Premiers 2019
    ✅ VFL Premiers 2019
  • Congratulations to Dion Prestia - 2019 Jack Dyer Medal winner

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
After many, many years as an Assistant Coach - and an integral part of Yellow and Black, @Forbesy is stepping down from his position on the Coaching Panel. He isn't spending as much time online in recent times and would prefer to be a regular member of the site on the occasions that he does visit without feeling the need to carry out any moderation duties.

I'd like to thank Forbesy for his wonderful work on Yellow and Black and for his wise counsel - especially during some of the more volatile times of the past :).

Glenn - I look forward to catching up with you in the MCC Members some time in the near future to thank you personally!

Reactions: Jools and colossus

Vosstiger

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 21, 2008
Great work Glenn I have to say you have done a fabulous job over the years