General Media Stuff

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • ✅ AFL Premiers 2019
    ✅ VFL Premiers 2019
  • Welcome to Tigerland

AFL Men
    Thomson Dow (Bendigo Pioneers) Noah Cumberland (Brisbane Lions Academy)
    Will Martyn (Brisbane Lions Academy) Hugo Ralphsmith (Sandringham Dragons)
    Bigoa Nyuon (Dandenong Stingrays)
  • Welcome to Tigerland

AFL Women
    Sophie Molan (GWV Rebels) Laura McClelland (Eastern Ranges)
    Ella Wood (GMV Rebels) Sarah Sansonetti (Northern Knights)
    Holly Whitford (Melbourne University) Nekaela Butler (GWV Rebels)
    Cleo Saxon-Jones (Western Jets) Laura Bailey (Richmond VFLW)
    Emma Horne (Richmond VFLW) Kate Dempsey (Richmond VFLW)
    Ciara Fitzgerald (Northern Knights) Emily Harley (Oakleigh Chargers)
    Lauren Tesoriero (Richmond VFLW)
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

herky

Rookie
Aug 25, 2016
Remember hearing Damien Barrett comparing Mike Sheehan versus Robbo to Frank Sinatra and a Karaoke singer (regarding the senior sports editor for the herald sun). Admittedly i had a chuckle to myself at the comparison. But after watching tonights episode of AFL 360 Robbo can hold his head high. He masterfully queried Scott on his Charlie Cameron comments whilst deftly dealing with Clarko and Roughy permutations ( yes I love Roughy too ) was pure class. Just sayin'.

Broadsword

Listed Player
Feb 17, 2009
Got no time for any of those three. Mark Robinson looks and sounds like an abuser of alcohol; Barrett, for whom whom the game is merely incidental, knows zero about football; and Sheahan is insensitive and highly overrated.

herky

Rookie
Aug 25, 2016
Got no time for any of those three. Mark Robinson looks and sounds like an abuser of alcohol; Barrett, for whom whom the game is merely incidental, knows zero about football; and Sheahan is insensitive and highly overrated.
Quietly I agree with you on Sheehan and Barrett, but I also enjoy a couple of quiet ones like Robbo

Reactions: Broadsword