What's new
  • Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

• Cast your Yellow Sash Award votes for the match v the Giants here
  • Yellow Sash Award Top 5 after Round 16

1. Grimes - 50.10
    2. Prestia - 48.00
    3. Vlastuin - 44.53
    4. Stack - 44.37
    5. Edwards - 42.74

View the full list here

• UPDATED!

AFL Men - statistics for each match are now up to date as of Round 17. View the stats totals here.

VFL Men - statistics for each match are now up to date as of Round 15. View the stats totals here.

VFL Women - statistics for each match are now up to date as of Round 10. View the stats totals here.

Has Mabior Chol arrived?

Gracie

Site Immortal
Jun 1, 2005
Very solid game from Mabior v Saints. From what I have read from VFL watched the biggest knock on him has been his consistency.

Maybe the light switch has clicked on with him and he is starting to believe he can belong at AFL level. Hoping he can continue as he gives us another x-factor type player.

Also was pleasantly surprised at how decent he was in overhead marking - something we need more of.

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
Very solid game from Mabior v Saints. From what I have read from VFL watched the biggest knock on him has been his consistency.

Maybe the light switch has clicked on with him and he is starting to believe he can belong at AFL level. Hoping he can continue as he gives us another x-factor type player.

Also was pleasantly surprised at how decent he was in overhead marking - something we need more of.

I think it was Astbury who said he has a fair bit of talent it’s his confidence that isn’t him let him achieve what he should be doing, he said when his confidence is up you can see what he’s capable of so perhaps getting to stay in the team lifted that a little

ceehook

Listed Player
Feb 6, 2004
I'd love to see him get more opportunity
but disregard the Saints game and most likely the GC one

it was a taster as opposed to an "arrival"

Stack has arrived , if you don't believe (unlikely) , go to you tube and check on his first season highlights todate

maybe at the end of the game the opposition should be allowed to lineup and be allowed to take a turn to slap Sydney in the face
….. why ????
he's made a mockery of nearly all other first year players … ever