Highlighted hot links

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Egg

Listed Player
Apr 27, 2010
Just logged on to read the latest posts and I have noticed particular words are highlighted and underscored and have a click here link to promotional or gaming site. Whatever the script is seems to be picking up terms like "chance" and "game", even "club" (presumably because of the card suit.

If this was intentional, I don't like it.

Egg

Listed Player
Apr 27, 2010
Okay it's happening on other sites so I must have installed something somehow. Can't see anything suspicious in my plug ins. I'm using Safari on a Mac.

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Definitely nothing on the site end. It sounds like some browser hijacking software on your browser.

Ms Tantie

Recruit
Apr 7, 2008
Has our Eggy been looking for naughty bits? :sneaky:
Hare are some safe ones, [MENTION=6437]Egg[/MENTION]...

[video=youtube;oGmIogAaZE0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGmIogAaZE0[/video]

Bernanna!
Ms Tantie.
xox

Gimme

Recruit
Sep 27, 2007
Thanks for that. Loved Kenny Everett and the Hot Chocolates.

But a banana in gumboots?

Egg

Listed Player
Apr 27, 2010
FWIW, I seem to have fixed it. I promise I didn't go to any other club sites!

Thanks for the vid, Tants. Takes me back.

Me: "How'd you like your eggs in the morning?"
Carla: "Unfertilized!"