No going back...

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Ms Tantie

Recruit
Apr 7, 2008
Hi Ned,

As of this morning, when I click the back button on Firefox it just stays on the page, seemingly reloading a bunch of ad stuff.

Thought you may like a heads up.

Thanks,
Ms Tantie.
xox

Mr Babilla

Listed Player
Sep 14, 2007
Disappointing. I thought you were starting a thread about relocating, or maybe something more edgy, Thelma and Louise style.

Graeme Bowman

Recruit
May 18, 2012
Disappointing. I thought you were starting a thread about relocating, or maybe something more edgy, Thelma and Louise style.
I agree. After visiting your post with a certain degree of excitement and anticipation, I was overcome by a wave of apathetic inertia. As threads go, this is pure dental floss.

Oh and by the way, if you think we upright Y&B folk want to know about the clicking of your 'back-button' with some 'Firefox' you latched onto just before the pub closed, you've got another thing coming!

Sent from my Safari.

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Hi Ned,

As of this morning, when I click the back button on Firefox it just stays on the page, seemingly reloading a bunch of ad stuff.

Thought you may like a heads up.

Thanks,
Ms Tantie.
xox
I would be interested to see screenshots of the "bunch of ad stuff".

Unfortunately, without this I am unable to assist you as this isn't something that I'm able to replicate.

Ms Tantie

Recruit
Apr 7, 2008
It seems to be OK now. It was the various stuff to do with ad links (or other plug-ins) which come up in the bottom left corner of Firefox. At the time they were seeming to loop, so you couldn't actually go back.

I'll advise if it happens again.

Thanks,
Ms Tantie.
xox

Ms Tantie

Recruit
Apr 7, 2008
Right. it's doing it again. After several attempts, I caught this...

[attachment=o11142]

It hits that and bounces back to the page I'm trying to get out of in order to go back to the "new posts" screen.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
Ms Tantie.
xox.