PM folder acting wierd

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

believe!

Recruit
Jun 10, 2012
i have been trying to send some PMs lately but am having some strangeness happen.

not sure what is meant to occur after i hit "submit" but basically i get taken back to my inbox.

i then choose "sent" folder to see if it has registered, and nothing shows up except 8 or so old messages from 2012/13.

so i set the date filter to just show msgs from last month, hit "apply" and it takes me back to my inbox.

as far as i can tell, i have not sent any messages since 2013 according to the folder contents.

anyone else experiencing this?

any ideas?

Dmactiger

Recruit
Mar 30, 2007
i have been trying to send some PMs lately but am having some strangeness happen.

not sure what is meant to occur after i hit "submit" but basically i get taken back to my inbox.

i then choose "sent" folder to see if it has registered, and nothing shows up except 8 or so old messages from 2012/13.

so i set the date filter to just show msgs from last month, hit "apply" and it takes me back to my inbox.

as far as i can tell, i have not sent any messages since 2013 according to the folder contents.

anyone else experiencing this?

any ideas?
Have you been trying to PM Claw?