AFL Men Prelim Final Richmond vs Geelong

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • ✅ AFL Premiers 2019
    ✅ VFL Premiers 2019
  • Welcome to Tigerland

AFL Women AFL Men
    Sophie Molan (GWV Rebels) Laura McClelland (Eastern Ranges) Seven
    Ella Wood (GMV Rebels) Sarah Sansonetti (Northern Knights) Selections
    Holly Whitford (Melbourne University) Nekaela Butler (GWV Rebels) Available
    Cleo Saxon-Jones (Western Jets) Laura Bailey (Richmond VFLW)
    Emma Horne (Richmond VFLW) Kate Dempsey (Richmond VFLW)
    Ciara Fitzgerald (Northern Knights) Emily Harley (Oakleigh Chargers)
    Lauren Tesoriero (Richmond VFLW)
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Who were the 3 best Tigers tonight?

• Houli

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Martin

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Vlastuin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prestia

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • Lynch

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • Lambert

• Soldo

• Grimes

• Astbury

• Edwards

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vosstiger

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 21, 2008
Fabulous fighting win from behind. What spirit and what joy it evoked in the crowd. Liam Baker is fast becoming my favourite player.
Possible 3 changes for next week with the heroic Jack Graham being stiff as well as Broad and Nankervis who seemed to tweak his groin in the last.
I also hope that they don’t pull boys from the VFL but rather play them on reduced minutes. Going to be an exciting week

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
Why TH.............Are you a masochist :p electing to sit among the bogans. I hope you at least booooed too when their team ran out :D
Because our allocation was running out fast so i whacked in cats allocation and got the good seat, I can handle the ferals if need be :D

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Incident assessed:
Contact between Richmond’s Bachar Houli and Geelong Cats’ Gryan Miers from the third quarter of Friday’s match was assessed. Houli is leading into space when Miers moves to lay a block. Houli seeks to evade Miers and in the process of fending off his opponent, Houli makes high contact. It was the view of the MRO there was insufficient forceful high contact to constitute a reportable offence. No further action was taken.

amigo

Listed Player
Mar 29, 2009
Watched the replay....................

I had no idea about Graham's shoulder issues at the game, warrior effort but he'll likely miss next week. Hope Stack gets through tomorrow's game.

Bolton's team work has improved a lot, he's hitting target's by foot and by hand and decision making has improved too.

Does Chris Scott still think we were a better team without Lynch :D

Liked most of the commentary last night, facts like Geelong have only ever lost one final when 21 points down, and that was in 1934 LoL. I was bemused Dangerfield got off so lightly for his staging by Ling, who called for a fine for Grimes in the last final. Not even a mention of a near forward somersault Matty Lloyd style.

Bones

Listed Player
Aug 8, 2016
GWS gave it to the pies, and I'm always happy to see Cwood lose, so a great PF week all round for me.

And its only going to get better next week I reckon.

Reactions: Vosstiger

Anduril

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Site Immortal
Jul 25, 2007
Saw a wag on twitter saying Jack Graham's shoulder should be in a museum alongside Phar Lap's heart.

Reactions: Coach and ceehook

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
What a week of matches! Our game, to come back from that half time deficit, then the last quarter of the other prelim was really something. All I wanted during that game was a hard, wet slog with a close result, and that's what we got. Then Sunday at the VFL - I'm glad I'm on holidays because I would have been useless at work after all that. Tired from just watching!

colossus

Listed Player
Sep 18, 2008
I have bagged George a few times this year,and without fail he has come out and played well:D and good to see Ellis attack the ball,although the Grand final will be his last game for the Tiger's,l expect him to play a blinder on saturday.

Soldo is becoming a top ruckman,he has a great future his ground work has really improved,another preseason and natural progression he could become one of the Afl's top rucks,and he's playing in a Grand final who would of imagined this:)