What's new
  • Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

• Cast your Yellow Sash Award votes for the match v the Eagles here
  • UPDATED August 20!

AFL Men - statistics for each match are now up to date as of Round 22 game versus West Coast. View the stats totals here.

VFL Men - statistics for each match are now up to date as of Round 20 game versus Essendon. View the stats totals here.

VFL Women - statistics for each match are now up to date as of Round 15 versus Western Bulldogs. View the stats totals here.

• The current ladder positions of our teams are:

AFL Men: 4th ⇨

VFL Men: 1st ⇨

VFL Women: 3rd ⇨

VFL Men Round 13 v Sandringham

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Well up at half time:

Sandringham 3.5.23
Richmond 7.4.46

Townsend 3 goals, Higgins 2, Butler, Grewer 1

Higgins, Menedue 13 disposals, Naish, Townsend 11

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
Won by 15 in shit wet windy weather
Had the strongest wind first qtr and kicked 6 goals to nothing but they beat us rest of the game
No one stood out and Weller was best

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Full time and we continue our winning run.

Sandringham: 7.11.53
Richmond: 10.8.68

Goals: Townsend 3, Grewar, Higgins 2, Baker, Butler, Weller 1

Disposals: Weller 25, Higgins 23, Eggmolesse-Smith 20, Naish 19, Townsend 19, Baker, Ballard 18

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
All 4 emergencies played but I think they pulled Menadue at half time or he was injured or never touched it again

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
Did you get to see the game @TigerHardwick ? I wasn't able to watch it.

Apart from Weller, Higgins seemed to get plenty of it. Good sign for him that he took his omission from the seniors well.

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
Did you get to see the game @TigerHardwick ? I wasn't able to watch it.

Apart from Weller, Higgins seemed to get plenty of it. Good sign for him that he took his omission from the seniors well.

It was live on YouTube so watched a bit, Higgins seemed to go out of it a bit after half time as did Townsend but had great first halves.

No one really stood out and it was pouring and a hurricane all day

As said above they played better than us last 3 qtrs we just had a fantastic 1st qtr to set it up

ceehook

Listed Player
Feb 6, 2004
watched on YouTube also
the ground has always been a challenge
and conditions very ugly
we played very structured and with good intent and put on 6 goals to 0 in the first qtr
it was reduced to a slog after qtr time but we did well when it was like that
it was a real team effort
players who might not have recorded great stats were throwing their bodies around
and playing to the team rules and getting in good positions we looked more superior than 15 pts suggests