VFL Men Round 15 Richmond v Werribee

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

• ✅ AFL Premiers 2019
    ✅ VFL Premiers 2019
  • Congratulations to Dion Prestia - 2019 Jack Dyer Medal winner

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
The battle of the two Tiger teams, with the added factor of Choco Williams now coaching Werribee.

This is being played at Punt Road before the AFL game, commencing at 10.10 am.

Richmond
B: 78. D. Coffield, 46. B. Miller, 51. S. Morris
HB: 37. C. Menadue, 42. R. Garthwaite, 45. P. Naish
C: 32. L. English, 22. J. Caddy, 48. L. Baker
HF: 39. J. Aarts, 13. J. Higgins, 16. M. Weller
F: 31. O. Markov, 21. J. Townsend, 54. J. Ballard
R: 40. C. Coleman-Jones, 26. R. Collier-Dawkins, 7. D. Butler

Int: 67. B. Credlin, 66. B. Henderson, 64. T. Silvestro, 58. C. Harris, 61. J. Fletcher, 79. W. Coates, 56. B. Grewar, 60. C. Thompson, 55. L. Street, 62. L. Nelson, 71. N. Baltas

23P: 69. L. Diggins

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
Watched most of this but I'm pretty useless at match descriptions. Caddy was very good, had his leg bandaged so that must have ended up being a decent infection in his leg. Saw plenty of Weller too, but he finished the game on the bench. I missed that part of the game because I was defrosting indoors. Baker injured his hammy and was iced up in the 4th. Ballard got knocked out during the 3rd and didn't come back on, so we finished with one rotation. Naish spent ages trying to get back on while the play was on the other side of the ground.
Best for me were Caddy, Butler, Aarts, Morris, Weller and Silvestro, in no particular order.

Reactions: Vosstiger