Site Software update

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Egg

Listed Player
Apr 27, 2010
the wierdstone of brisingamen is one of my favourite books @Egg!

well done @Ned on the new site software, and getting everything across to it.

one thing i do miss, alas- the blue double arrow thing in thread box: "go to last unread"

i see that appears when i click on a thread in my alert, it seems though that it's one extra step compared to before?
Garner wrote a final book in the series only a few years ago, a very adult read.

If you click on New posts, each thread has a little circle which does the same thing: takes you to the first unread in the thread.

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
One thing that I would like to see is a link to the forum on the home page. Maybe under the community tab, which goes nowhere at present. I have the forum bookmarked but the only way to navigate there seems to be by clicking on one of the posts shown on the right.
The "Community" link on the homepage takes you to the forum homepage. I suggest that you clear your browser cache if this does not work for you.

believe!

Recruit
Jun 10, 2012
Garner wrote a final book in the series only a few years ago, a very adult read.

If you click on New posts, each thread has a little circle which does the same thing: takes you to the first unread in the thread.
thanks i didn't know!

x2