Supercoach 2017

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
Supercoach has opened, so get your competitive juices flowing!

League code is the same as last year, 405421 YellowandBlack2017

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
Will Martin delaying his decision on his future at the Tigers till end of year push him into your SC Team or make you leave him out?

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
Will Martin delaying his decision on his future at the Tigers till end of year push him into your SC Team or make you leave him out?
He has been in my team almost every year. The only question this year about including him is because he isn't a dual position player anymore.

Tiger3121

Rookie
Dec 16, 2008
Gee, not off to a positive start then .. do you use the Auto Pick button?
I actually do some research, but an over reliance on Richmond players and not selecting other players I don't like (or selecting Irish players, hence my team name) means I'm always around the dreaded 9th and fall away in the finals.

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
I actually do some research, but an over reliance on Richmond players and not selecting other players I don't like (or selecting Irish players, hence my team name) means I'm always around the dreaded 9th and fall away in the finals.
A true Tiger :D

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
Hi Jools,
We don't seem to have many takers so far.
Maybe we should try the new 10 team option.
Starts a week earlier and each team plays each other twice.

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
Hi Jools,
We don't seem to have many takers so far.
Starts a week earlier and each team plays each other twice.
Ok, everyone else happy with that?

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
Yeh you'd like that wouldn't you Lazz ?

Finishing 10th sounds a whole lot better than finishing 18th hey.

Oh , and Rusty's in.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's shields. Will anyone dare choose anything other than the magnificent Yellow and Black colors ?

And there can be no duplicated shields ( only coz I've chosen the coolest one already )

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
Yeh you'd like that wouldn't you Lazz ?

Finishing 10th sounds a whole lot better than finishing 18th hey.

Oh , and Rusty's in.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's shields. Will anyone dare choose anything other than the magnificent Yellow and Black colors ?

And there can be no duplicated shields ( only coz I've chosen the coolest one already )
I'd rather finish 10th, than your 9th .. and your shield is shit ... channeling your favourite player Houli ... a target.
Mine is channeling Rance ... a star :p

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
Anyone know how to do this? I've made it a private league but I don't see the 10 team option.

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
Anyone know how to do this? I've made it a private league but I don't see the 10 team option.
I think you have to create a new one - it comes up as an option when registering the comp .... and can the old one.

Crusher

Site Immortal
Jan 15, 2008
I was looking for something like that but probably in the wrong page, cheers Lazza! :)
My first was the star but you had that so I've gone the chessboard.

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
I think you have to create a new one - it comes up as an option when registering the comp .... and can the old one.
OK, done that. The new one is 203226 YandB 2017. I think you will all have to join yourselves, I've put a message on the original league page.