Supercoach 2017

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
Where you at @Lazza ?

When do I play against you ? I'm gonna whoop you bitch !
Sitting third... thought Gawn might have cost me last game.... got Vossy this week... play you R9 ya big @Black pussy .. the first bye round.

You have me 2 v 1 on the head to head... down to Gawn that last one, but that won't last ....

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
No fear ... We have exactly the same Port and GCS players... so no excuses Miss Galore..

:D

Had a quick squiz at your team and I like it.

[attachment=o11123]

With a bit of luck , both you and Gracie should be thereabouts at the business end.

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
:D

Had a quick squiz at your team and I like it.

[attachment=o11123]

With a bit of luck, both you and Gracie should be thereabouts at the business end.
Well that's the plan .... Though it seems there will be a lot of trading this year ... not many good rookies, mid-pricers falling over and injuries to key premos or they have quickly fallen off the pace.

I still have to trade out big Max ... can't decide whether to promote Nankervis and trade in a Premo MID (or FWD) or go for a RUC replacement.

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
Well that's the plan .... Though it seems there will be a lot of trading this year ... not many good rookies, mid-pricers falling over and injuries to key premos or they have quickly fallen off the pace.
There's still a few good ones.

I slipped Nic Newman in this week and he's going well.

I would've brought the other Swans kid in too if it wasn't for having to trade out Gawnski.

And speaking of that kid Hayward , Swans have got a real good one there.

Sometimes you can just tell straight away I reckon.

He'll play 200+ games and I'm gonna back him to win the Rising Star award tomorrow , although his odds will be a lot shorter after last night.

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
There's still a few good ones.

I slipped Nic Newman in this week and he's going well.

I would've brought the other Swans kid in too if it wasn't for having to trade out Gawnski.
Yeh, same.
Will be keeping an eye on the newbies this week - Zac Fisher, (heard good things about this kid), Ced Cox and Ben Long .. I need a new DPP DEF

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
@Vosstiger , when clearly Vossy has broken site rules ?

Laws of Y&B -

Page 47 , Rule 4.5 , paragraph 3 , sub section II -

Thou shalt not Fouble !
Haaha, though I thought Vossy could claim special rights when it comes to his Dahl, O' slippery one..

thebigricho

Site Immortal
Apr 15, 2006
Can you nerds stop clogging up the new posts feed with your dungeons and dragons please?

believe!

Recruit
Jun 10, 2012
bit of a nightmare round for me... currently 995th overall [in before i slip to outside 10,000]

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
Was headed for a good score until Dusty, Treloar, Swallow and TBR hit the park ... Poor showings this week.

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
I had Tom Boyd, had decided to give him another week before trading him :(