Supercoach 2017

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Gracie

Site Immortal
Jun 1, 2005
@Black you got me by about 100. Bloody Martin!!!!! (unless you also had Martin as captain)

But gives me confidence when I start cashing in on these green $

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
@Black you got me by about 100. Bloody Martin!!!!! (unless you also had Martin as captain)

Maybe start spending some of that cashola Gracie before the season is over for you ?

I'm in a comp where we throw a few bucks in for the eventual premier so I'm pretty keen to win there and the equation was simple for me before yesterday's game.

All I needed was for my captain Dangerfield to score 105+ points and I win

Piece of cake right ? I mean , he hasn't scored below 130 for about 2 years so...

Yeh , 90 points. :mad:

Gracie

Site Immortal
Jun 1, 2005
Will be up grading over next few weeks when the 1st year players start maxing out in price. Was using this strategy based on the 18 team comp. This new 10 team comp needs more thought. Dont want to panic trade too early. However there is still a top 8 and 4 finals rounds so as long as one finishes no worse than 8th one just needs to be strong at the end.

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007

Don't worry Gracie,I got the Big @Black pussy by about 120 in the head to head rivalry.. Neck and neck, two-a-piece.

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
Don't worry Gracie,I got the Big @Black pussy by about 120 in the head to head rivalry.. Neck and neck, two-a-piece.
You're clutching at straws Laz.

Careful you don't hurt your neck attempting this , but cast your eyes way up to the very top of the ladder.

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
You're clutching at straws Laz.

Careful you don't hurt your neck attempting this , but cast your eyes way up to the very top of the ladder.
I know, I know, I haven't beaten anyone above me...:(
Except you on the head to head.... :p
Early days on top of the ladder @Black Crow

I have the wonderful Jools this week ..

believe!

Recruit
Jun 10, 2012
i think what @Black seems to be overlooking is that little modifier on the left known as "Rank by total points"...:D

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
i think what @Black seems to be overlooking is that little modifier on the left known as "Rank by total points"...:D
True it's a good indicator as the season progresses , but that figure includes the first two rounds when we weren't playing against anyone.

You're obviously in the 18 team comp Believe coz I'm sitting 2nd in the 10 team comp , just behind that numskull Laz.

believe!

Recruit
Jun 10, 2012
yeah im in the comp no-one cares about lol but if you venture on in there, hit that button : ]

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
True it's a good indicator as the season progresses , but that figure includes the first two rounds when we weren't playing against anyone.

You're obviously in the 18 team comp Believe coz I'm sitting 2nd in the 10 team comp , just behind that numskull Laz.
You are calling me a numskull !! ... when I look at the 10 team comp ladder you are on top numwit... I'm 3rd... and we started playing each other R1 - we are 2:2 in the head to head ... pay attention @Black dufus.

You think I know f*%€ nothing.. I know f*%€ all !!!

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
You are calling me a numskull !! ... when I look at the 10 team comp ladder you are on top numwit... I'm 3rd... and we started playing each other R1 - we are 2:2 in the head to head ... pay attention @Black dufus.

You think I know f*%€ nothing.. I know f*%€ all !!!
One thing I've learnt over time , if you're gonna tee off then you better have your facts straight so >>

You have Supercoach dyslexia my tiger friend !

Head to Head is the ladder.

'Rank by total points' is what Believe was ribbing me about

In the Head to Head ( otherwise known as 'the ladder' ) I'm on top and you're 3rd.

However , in 'Rank by total points' I'm sitting 2nd behind you in the 10 team comp , and I'm 4th or 5th in the other comp...Just behind you , and I presume Believe ?

Got that.... Numskull ! :D

believe!

Recruit
Jun 10, 2012
It's possible that I'm scared but it wouldn't matter if I did look coz I don't know your team name.
satan's finest

which is why i hold $666k in the bank all year, even for the league finals.

it's a kind of richual.

but it gets tough finding the right value players to maintain that amount, sometimes i cant trade all year :p

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
One thing I've learnt over time , if you're gonna tee off then you better have your facts straight so >>

You have Supercoach dyslexia my tiger friend !

Head to Head is the ladder.

'Rank by total points' is what Believe was ribbing me about

In the Head to Head ( otherwise known as 'the ladder' ) I'm on top and you're 3rd.

However , in 'Rank by total points' I'm sitting 2nd behind you in the 10 team comp , and I'm 4th or 5th in the other comp...Just behind you , and I presume Believe ?

Got that.... Numskull ! :D
Just love it when you blow your Trombone ... well actually you're blowing mine :D

I've rewritten the SC terminology :) .. they've got it wrong ;) ... the dickheads (SC) choose to call the head-to-head 'Rivalries' and they have it under 'Leagues' instead of 'Gameday' :mad:

You should be more intuitive picky @Black head...

Go Vossy, bring it home ...

believe!

Recruit
Jun 10, 2012
oohhh what a close game in the nowhere league for Raw Tigers and Deus Ex!

i'm guessing you're Raw Tigers @Lazza?

who's Deus Ex?

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
Go Vossy, bring it home ...
Snuck over the line but there's more questions than answers after that result.

Vossy is clearly in a rebuilding phase. He's playing the kids and they nearly got it done.

When I finally clear it of empty stubbies , ashtrays and last week's roast , there'll be some hard decisions made at the selection table this week.

believe!

Recruit
Jun 10, 2012
just curious- what is the highest season rank you guys have had? [if youre a nerd and remember these things]

just saw on the sc app in team history that mine is 7,145.

@Lazza you and i have about 50 points between us in total score so far, should be a good contest when we play.

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
just curious- what is the highest season rank you guys have had? [if youre a nerd and remember these things]

@Lazza you and i have about 50 points between us in total score so far, should be a good contest when we play.
I'll add you to my Rivalaries, we can play each other every week... as I do with @Black...

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007

Mine is 3,665 and we play in Round 18.