Supercoach 2017

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • 2020 AFL Season has been suspended until at least May 31

• Join the Yellow and Black Tipping Competition. No prizes, just bragging rights :)

Visit Tipping Central and sign up to our Pool.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
What happened to you in the other comp Laz ?

Just got bundled straight out without a whimper ?

And what makes it even worse is the bloke who beat you actually finished 9th but was elevated into the finals after @Vosstiger got suspended for using performance enhancing drugs.

I was cruising up until 2 weeks ago.

Had trades , cash and almost a full house of premiums....but then bang ! I lost Montagna , Selwood and Ablett in one week and had to burn all my trades and cash patching up my team for the finals.

I'm on life support but still breathing.
I paid the public league no attention whatsoever @Black.. flukey comp that ... and I've lodged a protest on Vossy .. and stop ya whinging we all had forced trades late in the season ..
I'm concentrating on my cash leagues... in 5 Prelims .. look home in 3 including you :p .. the other 2 are neck and neck ..

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
Made the GF with my highest score of the season! I couldn't change my team in time to take advantage of using the captain loophole and take Dangers score, but fortunately Dusty came through for me :)

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
Hey @Jools, it's you and me .. Glad you beat the mystery man ..
Just praying now there are no injuries or suspensions ...

@Black's probably off sooking somewhere in a bottle ..

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
Won 2 cash leagues Prelims .. guaranteed some prize money :).. .. but pretty lucky really seeing some of the scores out there..:confused: there were 15,149 better scores than mine and many of them lost their Prelims... :eek:

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
Won 2 cash leagues Prelims .. guaranteed some prize money :).. .. but pretty lucky really seeing some of the scores out there..:confused: there were 15,149 better scores than mine and many of them lost their Prelims... :eek:
The bloke I played against in my cash comp ranked #65 for the round ffs !

2740 pts

Fancy scoring almost 2400 points and still getting thrashed by 350 points ! o_O

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
@Jools ... wow, you SuperCoach you ... Franklin as Captain !!! Gutsy move and paid off big time.. that Outlander comment might just prove to be right ..

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
Well yeah, captain loophole has worked for me this week, unless Danger pulls out about 200 ;)

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
The difference in the end was Crouch and Sloane getting plenty of the ball. Oh and Buddy as captain ;)
My final score was 2482.

Lazza

Recruit
Oct 3, 2007
The difference in the end was Crouch and Sloane getting plenty of the ball. Oh and Buddy as captain ;)
My final score was 2482.
Just home from the game to this ...Well done Jools ... my first defeat this season (2402) .. in the one that counts ... just sinking in .. glory all year and taking out @Black but trumped when it counts ...Jools.. Jools ... Jools.. Super Coach ..

believe!

Recruit
Jun 10, 2012
and you pantsed me in our rivalry too @Lazza you sly tige. good game but i will actually try next year so lookout!

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
My best score for the year when it really counted. Great season @Lazza I would have put money on you today.

I won the Grand Final! Let's hope the Tiges win through too!