The other games 2017

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • ✅ AFL Premiers 2019
    ✅ VFL Premiers 2019
  • Welcome to Tigerland

AFL Women AFL Men
    Sophie Molan (GWV Rebels) Laura McClelland (Eastern Ranges) Seven
    Ella Wood (GMV Rebels) Sarah Sansonetti (Northern Knights) Selections
    Holly Whitford (Melbourne University) Nekaela Butler (GWV Rebels) Available
    Cleo Saxon-Jones (Western Jets) Laura Bailey (Richmond VFLW)
    Emma Horne (Richmond VFLW) Kate Dempsey (Richmond VFLW)
    Ciara Fitzgerald (Northern Knights) Emily Harley (Oakleigh Chargers)
    Lauren Tesoriero (Richmond VFLW)
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

thebigricho

Site Immortal
Apr 15, 2006
Only Collingwood supporters would boo a bloke who took them to a flag and then left because they never picked him.

Bulldogs look very sharp but have also done a bit of bathwater drinking I suspect.

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
The Bulldogs have let the Pies back in it, worse than us letting the Blues get back a bit last night.

thebigricho

Site Immortal
Apr 15, 2006
Brisbane giving the Suns a pantsing.

Apparently Tom Lynch is outside the rules so good news for when we need to defend on him.

Vines

Site Immortal
Jun 9, 2008
Not being sarcastic when I say Vickery is having a huge impact on Hawthorn.

amigo

Listed Player
Mar 29, 2009
If Vickery has the talent that saw him go top 10 in the draft, from tonight's performance it's going to take some time to undo the Richmond influence.

colossus

Listed Player
Sep 18, 2008
If Vickery has the talent that saw him go top 10 in the draft, from tonight's performance it's going to take some time to undo the Richmond influence.
Good to see you continue on from last yearo_O.

Gracie

Site Immortal
Jun 1, 2005
Got Essendon but Sydney losing puts me out of all last man standing tipping comps.

17Sash

Recruit
Apr 9, 2014
I always felt Nick Riewoldt should have retired last year.
It would have freed up the St Kilda salary cap.
Their number one draft choice Paddy McCartin has suffered several serious concussions.
One more major concussion and he would have to consider early retirement.
They will need to consider replacements.

amigo

Listed Player
Mar 29, 2009
Good to see you continue on from last yearo_O.
That is the last time Vickery was at the Tigers, so that is the baggage he goes with.

As long as the team doesn't carry on from last year. I'm liking the new pacy set up, Butler is a good addition to Rioli up forward. Add Nankervis and Prestia too and the improvement could be significant.

Readie9

Foundation Member
Aug 5, 2003
Just browsing through the Hawthorn board on BigFooty and here are few snippets of their thoughts on TV.

Vickery. Far out..genuinely disrespectful to compare this bloke to David Hale from what we've seen so far. Got absolutely poleaxed by Sam Jacobs and it was genuinely difficult to keep track of just how many **** ups he was responsible for in some way today. Extremely poor.

and...... Vickery is an oxygen thief.

but wait, there's more...... And I have not been impressed with Ty Vickery's game or hair so far. It would be nice to see him take a contested grab & kick a goal. Richmond without Ty is 2-0. Hawthorn with Ty is 0-2. I'm not sure it's a coincidence!

and again........ Vickery was garbage....Henderson garbola....Gibbo cooked...McEvoy hopeless.

Ahh, the football world is a happy place when the super power's fans are bitching about being shit, and one of our own modern day great whipping boy's is partially to blame.

Black

Site Immortal
Jul 10, 2006
Gold Coast seriously should fold.

No sporting venture to the Gold Coast has ever worked and never will.

Every VFL team would've beaten them today.

They were an absolute rabble and what's worse than that is they weren't even trying !

The epitome of that obvious lack of any sort of effort was to watch the highest paid player in the AFL masquerade as a footballer today.

17Sash

Recruit
Apr 9, 2014
A heart-breaking loss for St Kilda.
The loss to Melbourne in round one was bad enough, but this was gut-wrenching.
This is a major year for St Kilda, they need to step up, after years of enjoying "emerging team" status.
Richardson's rate of wins as coach is 32 per cent.
A saving grace is they play Brisbane next week and should win.
After that, they are fortunate to play away, against Collingwood, at Etihad.

Gracie

Site Immortal
Jun 1, 2005
So the big question about @#%&wood was the 0 - 2 start and how only Sydney have started 0 - 2 and made the finals in the last 10 years. Now we also have Saints, Sydney and Hawthorn 0 - 2

Does that mean there are only 14 sides left in the finals race?

17Sash

Recruit
Apr 9, 2014
Excellent comment @Gracie
If Sydney defeats C'wood it is probably curtains for Buckley.
He is a decent man but should never have been appointed senior coach as part of an internal promotion.
I suspect McGuire will go too.
He was apoplectic with rage the other night.
If Richardson fails to deliver at St Kilda, cherished son Robert Harvey would probably step up.
Richardson has 22 wins over three years.