Tiger Trade Talk

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
Carltank are linked to about 4 Jack Martin,Betts,Papley,Butler,,lm sure Papley and Martin will take priority .
I would love for us to get a early pick somehow for next year,@Vines Jackson Callow a key forward from Tassie,he reminds me of Jack,not real quick but strong mark and real smart at ground level.

If we get pick 17-18-19 whatever it is and we get the Ellis compo which would be prob 20 maybe a team would prefer those 2 picks to grab academy players or father son and would trade their lower pick for our 2 later first round picks and a later pick back to us in return

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
With Houli re-signing

It leaves restricted free agent Brandon Ellis, Daniel Butler, Jacob Townsend, Connor Menadue, Callum Moore, Derek Eggmolesse-Smith and Mav Weller among Tigers out-of-contract.
An extension for veteran Shane Edwards is expected to be announced in coming days.

TigerHardwick

Listed Player
Sep 26, 2005
Not much going on with a prelim coming

We have been linked with Brad Crouch and Sam Powell Pepper.
There were quite a few crows players wanting out and now due to that Pyke has stood down and Walker relinquished the captaincy so those players may stay now or be happy with a new coach and stay ( Rumoured to be Scott Burns )

So we wait on Crouch's decision, he is contracted for next year but then becomes a free agent so if he wants out crows should trade him now
He wants a 5 year deal but crows wont budge so rumour is he wants out to get that deal.

Powell Pepper seems to have become stagnant at Power after a good first couple of year and he is contracted for 1 more year also but may want out.

Another option is Ah Chee from Suns who has told them he wants out, we were big on him in his draft year but was gone and we took Rioli, he is linked to the Lions but there are always many twists and turns in trade period.