Yellow and Black Online Footy Tipping

• Welcome to Yellow and Black Online. Registered Members gain access to tools and additional Forums designed to enhance your experience.
  • AFL Women Hub

Visit the AFL Women Hub for Match Results, Player Stats, Goalkickers, and upcoming Matches. Updated February 16.
  • Coterie Membership premium membership package allows the subscriber to enjoy the site without any advertising, access to a private forum, "The Coterie Room" as well as some other extra tools that you can use on the forum.

Full information can be found here: Member Upgrades. I'll add more benefits as they are requested or as I think of them.

Would you like to win cash in the Tipping competition?

• Yes - I'll pay $50 per season

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Yes - I'll pay $20 per season

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Yes - I'll pay $10 per season

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No - free entry with no prizes

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Coach

Staff member
Coach
Foundation Member
Site Immortal
Jul 17, 2003
2020 sees the introduction of Yellow and Black Online Footy Tipping.

I'll put together the rules and what competitions we'll cover (e.g. AFL Tipping, Fantasy, etc.) once the details are provided to me by the website I've registered with.

I have created a Yellow and Black Online Club which you're welcome to join in advance of the details being released. Simply follow the link to sign up and await the tournaments to be listed. You can then select one or all of the tournaments the Yellow and Black Online Club is entered into.

In the meantime, vote in the poll to let me know if you'd prefer to pay a nominal entry fee (say $20 per season) to win cash prizes or have a free tipping competition.

Jools

Staff member
Assistant Coach
Sep 24, 2007
How many are interested in tipping? We haven't had a lot in the tipping and Supercoach competitions over the last couple of years.